You know how it is; it’s late at night and you’re a bit bored, what do you do? Well shop online of course. These are my favourites:
- Fabric Godmother – I’m embarrassed by how much I’ve spent at this shop…….
- Dragonfly Fabrics – fairly new addition to the list but another shop I’ve spent a fortune in. They have several l ranges of the same fabric in different colours which would work well for colour blocking.
- Tissu fabrics – Great for jerseys and very cheap
- Stone fabrics – huge range and good service
- Truro fabrics – another shop with a huge range and good service
- Linton Tweeds – yes that’s right you can buy fabrics from Linton, just like Chanel!
- The lining company – fabulous linings in all sorts of colours and weights.