I’m not a great one for reflecting, I’m more of a get on and do it person, so apologies if my list seems a little light.
1) I used to spend a lot of money on clothes. These days I still buy clothes but only things I can’t or don’t have the inclination to make I.e. underwear, sports gear or the fabulous sequinned skirt I’ve been wearing on every possible occasion over Christmas.
2) I don’t think I’ve saved much though when you consider how much I’ve spent on sewing……
3) I love blogging and reading blogs but think I spend too much time only computer.
4) How did I manage to acquire so much fabric?
5) I sometimes think I’m a little over obsessed with sewing