The pattern is Burda 109 from November 2011, modified for a simpler waist band and no front pleats. Previous posts detail the problems I had fitting and I think it worked out well in the end.
The fabric came from Borovick fabrics in Berwick Street and is a lusciously soft cashmere mix herring bone tweed. I added a lining (nothing special just from John Lewis) and reinforced the front vents.
If I am being totally honest with myself I am not completely happy with the finish on the inside (no I’m not going to show you!). I got a bit bored with it towards the end and didn’t really finish the seams as well as I could have.
I think this will be a useful skirt for work next winter and now I know how to fit the skirt I may make others using the same pattern